Brookings Airport (BOK, KBOK) is located in Brookings, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Brookings, United States.
The location could not be found.
Get a Quick Quote for Brookings Airport, Brookings, United States private jet charter
About Brookings Airport (BOK, KBOK)
Nestled on the Chetco River, just a nautical mile northeast of the city center of Brookings, Oregon, Brookings Airport is a public use airport owned by Curry County. The airport is categorized by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a general aviation facility. Brookings Airport is famous for being close to the Brookings Harbor. The airport features one asphalt surfaced runway in a good condition. There are 18 aircraft based on the field, such as helicopters, jet airplanes, multi-engine airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The main aircraft operations Brookings Airport provides include local general aviation, transient general aviation, military, and air taxi. The Ameriflight is the leading cargo carrier of the airport.
Airports near Brookings Airport within 70 miles
1. BOK, Brookings State, Brookings, United States.
2. CEC, Mc Namara Fld, Crescent City, United States.
3. GOL, State, Gold Beach, United States.
Hotels near Brookings Airport
1. Brookings Inn Resort, An Independent Magnuson Hotel, 1143 Chetco Ave, Brookings.
Travel Agencies near Brookings Airport
1. Pat Silveria Regent Travel, 97950 Holly Lane, Brookings.
2. Travel Planners of Oregon, Brookings.
Rent A Car at Brookings Airport
There are no rent a car at Brookings Airport within 70 miles