Charleston International Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Charleston International Airport
About Charleston International Airport (CHS, KCHS)
Mercury Jets provides private jets, airliner charters, and a range of small aircraft for business and leisure purposes for flights to or from Charleston International Airport.
Situated in North Charleston, 9 miles north west of Charleston, South Carolina, Charleston International Airport is a joint public-military airport owned by Joint Base Charleston and Charleston County and operated by Charleston County Aviation Authority. Charleston International Airport is busiest and largest airport in South Carolina that serves more than 3 million passengers. It is consists of 4 general areas and also known for being home to the Boeing facility. Charleston International Airport features two runways and there are 62 aircraft based on the field.
The major aircraft operations include air taxi, military, transient general aviation, commercial, and local general aviation. The top airlines are United Express, United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, and Alaska Airlines.
Airports near Charleston International Airport
- ADR, Andrews, Andrews, United States.
- BFT, County, Beaufort, United States.
- CHS, Charleston, AFB Municipal, Charleston, SC, United States.
- GGE, Georgetown, Georgetown, United States.
- HHH, Hilton Head, Hilton Head, United States.
- LRO, Sharpe AAF, Lathrop, United States.
- OGB, Municipal, Orangeburg, United States.
- RBW, Municipal, Walterboro, United States.
Charleston International Airport (CHS, KCHS) Information
|Type||Public / military|
|Elevation||46 ft / 14 m|
|Airport Website||Charleston International Airport|
|Airport Address||5500 International Blvd, North Charleston, SC 29418, United States|