Minden-Tahoe Airport (MEV, KMEV) is located in Minden, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Minden, United States.
The location could not be found.
Get a Quick Quote for Minden-Tahoe Airport, Minden, United States private jet charter
About Minden-Tahoe Airport
Being the site of the Regional Firefighting Air Tanker Base and the Sierra Front Interagency Dispatch Center, Minden-Tahoe Airport is a general aviation public airport located 5 miles north of the downtown of Minden, in Douglas County, Nevada. The airport is owned by Douglas County and serves the Carson Valley. Covering an area of about 990 acres, Minden-Tahoe Airport features two asphalt paved runways in excellent and good condition. There are 353 aircraft based on the field of Minden-Tahoe Airport, such as jet airplanes, gliders airplanes, multiple-engine airplanes, helicopters, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Minden-Tahoe Airport provides are air taxi, military, local general aviation, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Minden-Tahoe Airport within 70 miles
1. BLU, Blue Canyon, Blue Canyon, United States.
2. CSN, Carson City, Carson City, United States.
3. EYR, Yerington, Yerington, United States.
4. FLX, Municipal, Fallon, United States.
5. HTH, Hawthorne, Hawthorne, United States.
6. MEV, Douglas County, Minden, United States.
7. NFL, NAS, Fallon, United States.
8. PVF, Placerville, Placerville, United States.
9. TKF, Truckee-Tahoe, Truckee, CA, United States.
10. TVL, South Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe, United States.
Hotels near Minden-Tahoe Airport
There are no hotels near Minden-Tahoe Airport within 70 miles
Travel Agencies near Minden-Tahoe Airport
There are no travel agencies near Minden-Tahoe Airport within 70 miles
Rent A Car at Minden-Tahoe Airport
There are no rent a car at Minden-Tahoe Airport within 70 miles