Iosco County Airport (ECA, KECA) Private Jet Charter
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Charter to and from Iosco County Airport
Located three miles northeast of the central business district of East Tawas, in Iosco County, Michigan, Iosco County Airport is open to the public and is publicly owned by the county. Iosco County Airport features a variety of top-notch facilities, including one asphalt runway in good condition.
There are 23 aircraft based on the field of Iosco County Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Iosco County Airport provides are local general aviation and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR IOSCO COUNTY AIRPORT
- ACB, Antrim County, Bellaire, United States.
- APN, Alpena County Regional, Alpena, United States.
- BFA, Bahia Negra, Bahia Negra, Paraguay.
- CIU, Chippewa County, Sault Ste Marie, United States.
- DRE, Drummond Island, Drummond Island, United States.
- GLR, Otsego County, Gaylord, United States.
- MCD, Mackinac Island, Mackinac Island, United States.
- PLN, Emmet County, Pellston, United States.
- TVC, Cherry Capital Airport, Traverse City, United States.
- YAM, Sault Ste Marie, Sault Ste Marie, Canada.
HOTELS NEAR IOSCO COUNTY AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Iosco County Airport within 70 miles
WEATHER FOR IOSCO COUNTY AIRPORT
PROUD MEMBER OF
Dec 4 2018
by Mercury Jets