Harry Clever Field Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Harry Clever Field Airport
About Harry Clever Field Airport
Situated 3 nautical miles southeast of the downtown of New Philadelphia, Ohio, in Tuscarawas County, Harry Clever Field Airport is a public airport owned by the city. The airport is called as a general aviation facility according to the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Covering about 160 acres, Harry Clever Field Airport owns several facilities, including two asphalt and turf surfaced runways.
There are 42 aircraft based on the field of Harry Clever Field Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Harry Clever Field Airport provides are military, air taxi, local general aviation, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Harry Clever Field Airport
- AKC, Fulton International, Akron/Canton, South Africa.
- BFP, Beaver Falls, Beaver Falls, United States.
- BJJ, Wayne County, Wooster, United States.
- CAK, Akron/canton Regional, Akron/Canton, OH, United States.
- CLE, Hopkins International, Cleveland, United States.
- GQQ, Galion, Galion, United States.
- GWV, Glendale, Glendale, Zimbabwe.
- HLG, Ohio County, Wheeling, United States.
- MFD, Lahm Municipal, Mansfield, United States.
- PHD, Harry Clever, New Philadelphia, United States.
- WSG, County, Washington, United States.
- YNG, Youngstown, Youngstown, United States.
- ZZV, Zanesville, Zanesville, United States.
Harry Clever Field Airport (PHD, KPHD) Information
|Longest Runway||3,951 ft|
|Elevation||894 ft / 272 m|
|Airport Address||1834 E High Ave, New Philadelphia, OH 44663, United States|