Mankato Regional Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Mankato Regional Airport
Situated 5 miles northeast of the downtown of Mankato, in Blue Earth County, Minnesota, Mankato Regional Airport is a city-owned, public-use airport. It is the site of the flight training program of the Minnesota State University and Northstar Aviation. Covering 900 acres, Mankato Regional Airport features a variety of facilities, including two runways with asphalt and concrete surfaces.
There are 71 aircraft based on the field of Mankato Regional Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, ultralights, jet airplanes, helicopters, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Mankato Regional Airport provides are local general aviation, air taxi, military, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Mankato Regional Airport
- AEL, Albert Lea, Albert Lea, United States.
- AUM, Austin, Austin, United States.
- EST, Municipal, Estherville, United States.
- FBL, Municipal, Faribault, United States.
- FCM, Flying Cloud, Minneapolis, United States.
- FRM, Fairmont, Fairmont, United States.
- FXY, Municipal, Forest City, United States.
- JDT, Downtown Heliport, Minneapolis, United States.
- JMN, Municipal Heliport, Mankato, United States.
- MIC, Crystal, Minneapolis, United States.
- MJQ, Jackson, Jackson, United States.
- MKT, Municipal, Mankato, United States.
- MSP, Minneapolis – St. Paul Intl, Minneapolis, United States.
- MWM, Windom Municipal, Windom, MN, United States.
- OWA, Owatonna, Owatonna, United States.
- RWF, Redwood Falls Muni, Redwood Falls, United States.
- STP, Downtown, St Paul, United States.
- SYN, Carleton, Stanton, United States.
- ULM, New Ulm, New Ulm, United States.
Mankato Regional Airport (MKT, KMKT) Information
|Longest Runway||6,600 feet|
|Elevation||1,020 ft / 311 m|
|Airport Website||Mankato Regional Airport|
|Airport Address||3030 N Airport Rd, Mankato, MN 56001, United States|