Oakland International Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Oakland International Airport
About Oakland International Airport (OAK, KOAK)
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Oakland International Airport.
Oakland International Airport (OAK, KOAK) is an international airport serving the U.S. state of California. OAK is located six miles from downtown Oakland, near California State Route 61. There are also four runways and terminals for quick customer service. Approximately fourteen million passengers arrive here per year.
For private charter flights, FBOs provide the full range of services and operate around the clock. The list of facilities includes fueling and maintenance, customs and immigration, luggage transportation, and concierge services. The Oakland International Airport also offers high-quality facilities such as a conference room, a business center, and computers for VIP customers, car and hotel room rentals, Internet, ATMs, and cabs. The airport provides a sense of comfort and confidence in quality customer support. We provide private jet charter flights to and from Oakland International Airport.
Airports near Oakland International Airport
- HWD, Hayward Executive Airport, Hayward, CA
- SQL, San Carlos Airport, San Carlos, CA
- PAO, Palo Alto Airport of Santa Clara County, Palo Alto, CA
- SFO, San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA
- SJC, Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport, San Jose, CA
- SCK, Stockton Metropolitan Airport, Stockton, CA
- STS, Charles M. Schulz – Sonoma County Airport, Santa Rosa, CA
- SMF, Sacramento International Airport, Sacramento, CA
Oakland International Airport (OAK, KOAK) Information
|Longest Runway||10,520 feet|
|Elevation||9 ft / 3 m|
|Airport Website||Oakland International Airport|
|Airport Address||1 Airport Dr, Oakland, CA 94621, United States|