Charter to and from Ogdensburg International Airport
About Ogdensburg International Airport (OGS, KOGS)
Situated just 2 miles southeast of the downtown of Ogdensburg, a city in St. Lawrence County, New York, Ogdensburg International Airport is a public use airport owned by the Ogdensburg Bridge and Port Authority. Ogdensburg International Airport is mostly used for commercial service and general aviation and is categorized by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a general aviation airport. Ogdensburg International Airport offers a number of the world-class facilities and is served by a couple of airlines, including Cape Air and Allegiant Air.
There are one asphalt/grooved runway in excellent condition and six aircraft based on the field of the airport, such as single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Ogdensburg International Airport provides are military, air taxi, commercial, local general aviation, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Ogdensburg International Airport
- ART, Watertown, Watertown, United States.
- AXB, Alexandria Bay, Alexandria Bay, United States.
- OGS, Ogdensburg, Ogdensburg, United States.
- SLK, Adirondack, Saranac Lake, United States.
- XBR, Brockville, Brockville, Canada.
- YCC, Regional, Cornwall, Canada.
- YGK, Kingston, Kingston, Canada.
- YOW, Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International, Ottawa, Canada.
- YSH, Smith Falls, Smith Falls, Canada.
Ogdensburg International Airport (OGS, KOGS) Information
|Longest Runway||6,400 feet|
|Elevation||297 ft / 91 m|
|Airport Website||Ogdensburg International Airport|
|Airport Address||5900 NY-812, Ogdensburg, NY 13669, United States|