GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Tallahassee. Our team is composed of industry leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-954-359-0111.
The capital of Florida, Tallahassee is a genteel Southern town with good manners, rolling hills, oak-canopied roads, plantation homes, and genuine Southern hospitality. It also is home to Florida State University, Florida A&M University and, of course, Florida’s Legislature. The New Capitol building rises at the center of Tallahassee’s downtown, next to the more classic Old Capitol. A gallery atop the 22-story New Capitol provides a sweeping view of the hilly city and its tree-lined streets. A 10-block historic district preserves the town’s gracious old homes along a linear park, along with a historic inn, bars and restaurants patronized by legislators, students and everyone in between. Museums, parks, art galleries, a natural-habitat zoo, and much more – Tallahassee offers it all.
- Tallahassee Regional Airport (TLH)
- Valdosta Regional Airport (VLD)
- Southwest Georgia Regional Airport (ABY)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton, 2987 Apalachee Pkwy, Tallahassee
- DoubleTree by Hilton, 101 S Adams St, Tallahassee
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tallahassee Conference Ctr N, 2725 Graves Rd, Tallahassee
- La Quinta Inn Tallahassee North, 2905 N Monroe St, Tallahassee
- Hotel Duval, Autograph Collection, 415 N Monroe St, Tallahassee
Chance of a Thunderstorm30°/21°