Aircraft Management Service
Aircraft management at Mercury Jets provides an opportunity for customers to generate revenue through the use of unused aircraft time. We value your time and budget – a feature that provides us with many returning customers. Our team of experienced and seasoned professionals is a phone call away.
What are aircraft management services?
Why do I need aircraft management services?
Typical aircraft management services
- flight booking and scheduling;
- crew training;
- aircraft certification and airworthiness assurance;
- aircraft maintenance;
- charter operations.
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, providing reliability and flexibility and ensuring you can plan a flight anytime.
Benefits of private jet aircraft management
Private jet management costs
Why choose Mercury Jets for your jet management needs
- Maintenance. The main objective of our work is to ensure a safe flight and a pleasant private aircraft experience. Therefore, all of our aircraft are meticulously maintained and undergo additional technical inspections for extra assurance.
- Turnkey operation. Our team of experts will efficiently coordinate your travel arrangements and are available to schedule your next flight or deal with the tedious business aspects of aircraft ownership.
- Direct accounting. We do all financial planning and help you control your expenses and spending. This will ensure a positive financial result and reliable cooperation.
- Handling. Our professional staff provides aircraft parking, hotel accommodations, ground support equipment, and immigration services.
Mercury Jets management group is ready to help you manage your private aircraft and choose the best way to charter a private jet. We are connected to the world’s most extensive private aviation infrastructure and have access to unparalleled aviation resources.