GET AN INSTANT MIAMI PRIVATE JET PRICE ESTIMATE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Private Jet Charter Flights to Miami
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Miami. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000 for a custom solution.
Miami Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Miami.
On the shores of the Atlantic Ocean lies the famous resort of Miami, the largest metropolis in the southeastern United States. This picturesque place in South Florida welcomes you with its white sand beaches, pleasant weather, hospitable residents, and plenty of entertainment. About 40 million vacationers visit the city every year. It offers travelers a Miami private jet charter, gorgeous hotels and stores, and an extensive network in the entertainment industry.
Miami is considered the center of world trade, finance, entertainment, culture, and art. So a private jet to Miami is a great option to do business. Multinational financial institutions are most often based here. Moreover, the seaport of Miami is rightly ranked among the largest ports on the planet. Whether you book a private jet flights Miami for business or pleasure, it is guaranteed to be a fascinating experience.
Miami, FL, is divided into hundreds of neighborhoods, so it is customary to divide Miami into East, West, North, and South. Central Miami is where you’ll find the heart of the city, even if geographically, it’s considered to be in the east. The eastern part has the largest concentration of financial institutions and banks in the United States, with Miami private jet charter flights. The southern part is considered the historic residential area, and the northern part is the concentration of the city’s most expensive houses and neighborhoods.
If you charter a Miami private jet, you’ll find that the city’s tourist life revolves around the beaches. Among the most popular beaches are South Beach, Miami Beach, and Sunny Isles Beach. With you can enjoy the ocean or try surfing. It’s an exciting place with an excellent infrastructure where you can meet the world’s movie and business stars and where many of Hollywood’s famous films were shot.
Traditional Cuban cabins, Spanish Renaissance villas, and tall U.S. skyscrapers harmoniously coexist in Miami. Such architectural and cultural contrasts leave no traveler indifferent to the charter flight to Miami. In addition, Miami has earned a reputation as Florida’s cultural center with its abundance of museums and galleries.
Millions of people come to Miami to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather, sand, numerous tropical parks, luxurious restaurants, and lively nightlife. A private jet charter to Miami offers you many attractions and activities. Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, Barnacle State Historic Site, Olympia Theater, Freedom Tower, and more are among them. When you hire a Miami private jet, Port of Miami, Jungle Island, Robert Fontaine Gallery, MacArthur Causeway Bridge, Torch of Friendship, and Miami City Hall or nearby West Palm Beach, and Miami Beach are other places to visit.
The climate in the region is very mild and warm, so a private jet Miami is relevant at any time of year. Of course, the best time to travel is Christmas, when the weather is most comfortable, and you can sunbathe and enjoy your vacation. However, if you book a private flight to Miami in March, jazz festivals, cooking classes, and various events await you.
Most Popular Miami Airports for Private Jets
When you choose jet charter Miami, you can plan your visit carefully. The most popular choice for landing a charter jet Miami is Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport located 11 miles from Miami. Miami International Airport (MIA, KMIA), located 7 miles from the city center.
However, there are several other airports in the city that you can choose from depending on your final destination for your air charter to Miami, FL.
- North Perry Airport (HWO, KHWO) – 5 miles from downtown Hollywood in Broward County.
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL, KFLL) – is approximately 21 miles from Miami.
- Miami Executive Airport (TMB, KTMB) – is 13 miles from downtown Miami in Miami-Dade County.
- Miami International Airport (MIA, KMIA) – is 7 miles from the city center.
Mercury Jets can get any aircraft to private flights from Miami, regardless of the number of passengers.
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to Miami Area
A private jet to Miami typically uses heavy, super-midsize, midsize, or light aircraft.
Choosing a plane for a charter flight Miami depends on several parameters, like the number of passengers, luggage, flight range, and the desired set of amenities on board. Local airports, like Miami International Airport, are well-equipped and can accommodate any size of jet Miami.
- Heavy jets with full-standing cabins and passenger space are great for flying private Miami, FL. Aircraft in this class are equipped with enclosed bathrooms, large comfortable seats, Wi-Fi, and a full galley. Heavy jet options include the Challenger 650, Bombardier Global 5000, Embraer Lineage 1000E I, Dassault Falcon 8x, and Gulfstream G550.
- The super-midsize can seat up to eight passengers in complete comfort. The planes also boast a more extended range and features than midsize jets. Super midsize jet options for Miami private jet charters include Cessna’s Citation Sovereign, Challenger 300, Embraer Praetor 600, and Legacy 450.
- The midsize jets are a good mix of comfort and efficiency and can accommodate you and all your friends and business associates on a group charter flight. Ample luggage space, pull-out couches, and an onboard enclosed lavatory are available on board. Midsize jet options for private jets to Miami include the Learjet 60XR, Lear 60, Hawker 850XP, and Gulfstream G150.
- The light jets suit those who want an upscale experience during a private jet charter. The aircraft is designed for short regional private jet charters, with a high level of comfort and seven private aviation advantages. Light jet options for private flights to Miami include the Phenom 100E, Learjet 75, and Eclipse 500.
- Turboprops are as comfortable as light jet options and have significant class advantages. These are among the most popular types of aircraft designed for short-range flights. Turboprop options for chartered flights to Miami include the King Air 350i or the Pilatus PC-12.
Hire a Private Jets to Miami with Mercury Jets
Mercury Jets offers personalized service and quality Miami private jet rentals. With years of experience, our team of experts is always ready to find the best option when you book your charter flights to Miami, no matter your travel goal, the number of passengers, or the complexity of the private jet routes.
Our dedicated charter representatives are available 24/7 to assist you in your Miami jet charter search. To book a flight to Florida Miami, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.
Pricing for Private Jet Flights to or from Miami
Miami Private Jet Rental Cost
Here are some prices to cost charter a private jet to Miami:
|Aircraft Type||Approximate price (One-Way)|
|New York (NYC)||Light jet||from $17,600|
|Los Angeles||Midsize jet||from $32,300|
|Chicago||Light jet||from $18,400|
|Atlanta||Midsize jet||from $16,500|
|Philadelphia||Heavy Jet||from $25,590|
Find the best private jet flight prices online for a private jet to or from Miami with our private jet cost calculator.
Miami Private Jet Charter Pricing – Hourly Rates
The price for a charter jet to Miami ranges from $2,000 to $11,000 per flight hour. The hourly rate differs by the class of aircraft chosen.
|Types of Private Jets||Type Example||Approximate Hourly Rate|
|Turboprop||Daher Socata TBM 910||$1,200 – $1,800|
|Light Jet||Cessna Citation CJ2||$2,400 – $3,100|
|Midsize Jet||Gulfstream G150||$2,800 – $3,800|
|Super Midsize Jet||Bombardier Challenger 350||$3,800 – $5,000|
|Heavy Jet||Bombardier Challenger 605||$5,000 – $8,000|
|Ultra-Long-Range||Bombardier Global 5000||$8,000 – $11,000|
Airports Near Miami
- MIA, Miami International Airport
- FLL, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- PBI, Palm Beach International Airport
- OPF, Opa-locka Executive Airport
- HWO, North Perry Airport
- TMB, Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport
- MPB, Public Seaplane Base
- FXE, Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport
- BCT, Boca Raton Airport
- TNT, Dade-Collier Training and Transition Airport
Most Demanded Charter Flights to or from Miami
- Charter a Private Jet to Miami from Washington DC
- Private Jets to Miami from New York
- Charter Jets to Miami from Los Angeles
- Private Flights to Miami from Bahamas
- Charter Flights to Miami from Chicago
Weather for Miami
|Thu 29°C, 84.2°F||Fri 28°C, 82.4°F||Sat 28°C, 82.4°F||Sun 29°C, 84.2°F|
Charter FAQ About Private Jet to Miami
What type of private jets should you use for a private flight to Miami?
How to book a private jet charter from Miami?
A charter expert will always be on hand when you book a Miami private jet charter, laying out all the prices for you and answering your questions. We are ready to take care of private jet rental Miami, making all the necessary arrangements like hotel reservations or transportation to the airport.
Which airport is best for international private flights to Miami?
Are there any luggage restrictions or guidelines on the Miami private jet?
What popular services are available on a private charter to Miami?
Booking private jets to Miami for group charters
Private jet passengers travel with much more freedom, convenience, and comfort to where they want to go at a time of their choosing. You can contact one of our experts or visit our private jet charter FAQ page if you don’t find the answers to all of your important questions here.