GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport
About Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport (CHO, KCHO)
Situated 7 nautical miles north of Charlottesville, an independent city in Albemarle County of the state of Virginia, Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is a public use airport owned by Charlottesville Albemarle Airport Authority. The airport is categorized by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a primary commercial service airport and provides numerous facilities. Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport features one asphalt paved runway and there are 66 aircraft based on the field, including jet airplanes, multi-engine airplanes, helicopter, and single-engine airplanes.
The United Express, Delta Connection, Delta Air Lines, and American Eagle are the major airlines. The aircraft operations include commercial, military, local general aviation, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR CHARLOTTESVILLE-ALBEMARLE AIRPORT
- BTN, Bennettsville, Bennettsville, United States.
- CLT, Charlotte Douglas, Charlotte, United States.
- GSO, Piedmont Triad Intl, High Point, United States.
- HBI, Harbour Island, Harbour Island, Bahamas.
- HCW, Cheraw, Cheraw, United States.
- HFF, Mackall AAF, Hoffman, United States.
- HVS, Municipal, Hartsville, United States.
- INT, Smith-Reynolds, Winston Salem, United States.
- MXE, Maxton, Maxton, United States.
- POB, Pope AFB, Fayetteville, NC, United States.
- QWG, Wilgrove Air Park, Charlotte, Haiti.
- RKH, Rock Hill, Rock Hill, United States.
- SOP, Pinehurst-S. Pines, Southern Pines, United States.
- SRW, Rowan County, Salisbury, United States.
- SVH, Municipal, Statesville, United States.
HOTELS NEAR CHARLOTTESVILLE-ALBEMARLE AIRPORT
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albemarle, 500 Leonard Avenue, Albemarle.