Albert Lea Municipal Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Albert Lea Municipal Airport
About Albert Lea Municipal Airport (AEL, KAEL)
Nestled 3 nautical miles north of the downtown of Albert Lea, the city in Freeborn County, MN, USA, Albert Lea Municipal Airport is a public-use airport owned by Albert Lea. It was previously known as the place for the International Aerobatic Club Doug Yost Challenge Aerobatic Competition. Albert Lea Municipal Airport provides a number of top-notch facilities, including two asphalt runways. There are 62 aircraft based on the field, such as ultralights, gliders airplanes, helicopters, jet airplane, multi-engine airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The aircraft operations include transient general aviation, local general aviation, military, and air taxi.
Airports near Albert Lea Municipal Airport
- AEL, Albert Lea, Albert Lea, United States.
- AUM, Austin, Austin, United States.
- CCY, Municipal, Charles City, United States.
- FXY, Municipal, Forest City, United States.
- JMN, Municipal Heliport, Mankato, United States.
- MCW, Mason City Municipal, Mason City, IA, United States.
- MKT, Municipal, Mankato, United States.
- OWA, Owatonna, Owatonna, United States.
- RST, International, Rochester, United States.
Albert Lea Municipal Airport (AEL, KAEL) Information
|Longest Runway||5,000 feet|
|Elevation||1,261 ft / 384 m|
|Airport Website||Albert Lea Muni Airport|
|Airport Address||400 Airport Rd, Albert Lea, MN 56007, United States|