GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Request another charter quote or call us +1 877-359-6732
Charter to and from Albert Lea Airport
About Albert Lea Airport (AEL, KAEL)
Nestled 3 nautical miles north of the downtown of Albert Lea, the city in Freeborn County, MN, USA, Albert Lea Municipal Airport is a public-use airport owned by Albert Lea. It was previously known as the place for the International Aerobatic Club Doug Yost Challenge Aerobatic Competition. Albert Lea Municipal Airport provides a number of top-notch facilities, including two asphalt runways. There are 62 aircraft based on the field, such as ultralights, gliders airplanes, helicopters, jet airplane, multi-engine airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The aircraft operations include transient general aviation, local general aviation, military, and air taxi.
AIRPORTS NEAR ALBERT LEA AIRPORT
- AEL, Albert Lea, Albert Lea, United States.
- AUM, Austin, Austin, United States.
- AXG, Algona, Algona, United States.
- CCY, Municipal, Charles City, United States.
- FBL, Municipal, Faribault, United States.
- FRM, Fairmont, Fairmont, United States.
- FXY, Municipal, Forest City, United States.
- HPT, Municipal, Hampton, United States.
- JMN, Municipal Heliport, Mankato, United States.
- MCW, Mason City Municipal, Mason City, IA, United States.
- MKT, Municipal, Mankato, United States.
- OWA, Owatonna, Owatonna, United States.
- RST, International, Rochester, United States.
- SYN, Carleton, Stanton, United States.
HOTELS NEAR ALBERT LEA AIRPORT
- Knights Inn, 2301 East Main Street, Albert Lea.
- Best Western Plus Albert Lea I-90/I-35 Hotel, 821 East Plaza Street, Albert Lea.
- Magnuson Hotel – Albert Lea, 2019 East Main Street, Albert Lea.