GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Request another charter quote or call us +1 877-359-6732
Charter to and from Allakaket Airport
About Allakaket Airport (AET, PFAL)
Often called the New Allakaket Airport, Allakaket Airport is a public-use airport owned by State of Alaska DOT&PF. The airport lies 2 nautical miles north-northwest of the downtown of Allakaket, in the Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area, Alaska. Wright Air Service and Wright Air are the major airlines while Hughes, Fairbanks, Huslia, and Bettles being the top destinations. Allakaket Airport features one gravel paved runway and provides a number of aircraft operations, including air taxi and military.
AIRPORTS NEAR ALLAKAKET AIRPORT
- AET, Allakaket, Allakaket, United States.
- BTT, Bettles, Bettles, United States.
- HUS, Municipal, Hughes, United States.
- PPC, Prospect Creek, Prospect Creek, United States.
- UTO, Indian Mountain AFS, Utopia Creek, United States.
HOTELS NEAR ALLAKAKET AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Allakaket Airport within 70 miles