Amery Municipal Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Amery Municipal Airport
About Amery Municipal Airport (AHH, KAHH)
Categorized by FAA’s National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a local general aviation facility, Amery Municipal Airport is a public use airport owned by the City of Amery. The airport lies 2 nautical miles south of the city center of Amery, in Polk County, Wisconsin. Amery Municipal Airport features one VASI equipped asphalt-paved runway and 33 aircraft based on the field, such as 4 ultralights and 29 single-engine airplanes. The aircraft operations include transient general aviation, local general aviation, military, and air taxi.
Airports near Amery Municipal Airport
- AHH, Municipal, Amery, United States.
- EAU, Chippewa Valley Regional Airport, Eau Claire, WI, United States.
- GTG, Municipal, Grantsburg, United States.
- HYR, Municipal, Hayward, United States.
- JDT, Downtown Heliport, Minneapolis, United States.
- MSP, Minneapolis – St. Paul Intl, Minneapolis, United States.
- RIE, Rice Lake, Rice Lake, United States.
- STP, Downtown, St Paul, United States.
Amery Municipal Airport (AHH, KAHH) Information
|Longest Runway||4,000 feet|
|Elevation||1,088 ft / 332 m|
|Airport Website||Amery Municipal Airport|
|Airport Address||Amery, WI 54001, United States|