Angoon Seaplane Base Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Angoon Seaplane Base
About Angoon Seaplane Base (AGN, PAGN)
Situated just a nautical mile southeast of the downtown of Angoon, on Admiralty Island, Angoon Seaplane Base is a public-use seaplane base in the Hoonah-Angoon Census Area. The airport is owned by the State of Alaska DOT&PF and categorized by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a general aviation airport. Angoon Seaplane Base features one seaplane landing area and provides a variety of aircraft operations, including air taxi and general aviation. The Alaska Seaplane Service is a major airline while Juneau and Tenakee are top destinations.
Airports near Angoon Seaplane Base
- AGN, Angoon, Angoon, United States.
- FAK, False Island, False Island, United States.
- HDA, Hidden Falls, Hidden Falls, United States.
- HNH, Hoonah, Hoonah, United States.
- KAE, SPB, Kake, United States.
- KLP, Kelp Bay, Kelp Bay, United States.
- PBK, Pack Creek, Pack Creek, United States.
Angoon Seaplane Base (AGN, PAGN) Information
|Longest Runway||10,000 feet|
|Elevation||0 ft / 0 m|
|Airport Address||Angoon, AK 99820, United States|