Arcata, CA Private Jet Charter
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
ARCATA PRIVATE JET CHARTER
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Arcata. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
Arcata is a city located on the extreme northern coast of California in Humboldt County. The city was founded in 1850, and its population is more than 17 thousand people. The small town of Arcata is a lively place with red forests a few steps from the city, beaches with clams, and some of the most pristine natural dunes. The city itself has historical architecture, excellent eateries, and many cultures.
In the city of Arcata, for outdoor enthusiasts, there is the opportunity to go mountain biking in the forest or surf the waves, while food lovers and art lovers can go for an oyster tasting or buy handmade crafts in the square. Arcata Marsh, Arcata Community Forest, Natural History Museum, Redwood National Park, Pacific Coast Fish, Wildlife & Wetlands Restoration Association, and many others are considered the most famous places in the city. Arcata-Eureka Airport (ACV) is the closest major airport located 10 miles from the city. It serves domestic flights.
AIRPORTS NEAR ARCATA
- ACV, Arcata, Arcata, United States
- CEC, Mc Namara Fld, Crescent City, United States
HOTELS IN ARCATA
- Best Western Arcata Inn, 4827 Valley West Boulevard, Arcata
- Finnish Country Sauna & Tubs, 495 J Street, Arcata
- The Redwood Lily Guest House, 955 12th Street, Arcata
- Cafe Mokka, 495 J Street, Arcata
- Rose Court Cottage, 814 13th Street, Arcata
- Lady Anne Victorian Inn, 902 14th Street, Arcata
- Tomo Japanese Restaurant, 708 9th Street, Arcata
- Arcata Stay, 814 13th Street, Arcata
- Savory Grill & Cafe – Now Open, 1504 G Street, Arcata
- Renata’s Creperie, 1030 G Street, Arcata
WEATHER FOR ARCATA