Asheville Regional Airport (AVL, KAVL) is located in Fletcher, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Fletcher, United States.
The location could not be found.
Get a Quick Quote for Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, United States private jet charter
About Asheville Regional Airport (AVL, KAVL)
Situated 9 miles south of the central business district of Asheville, North Carolina, Asheville Regional Airport is a Class C public use airport owned by the Greater Asheville Regional Airport Authority. Asheville Regional Airport is categorized by National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a non-hub primary commercial service facility. Covering about 900 acres, Asheville Regional Airport features one asphalt paved runway in excellent condition. There are 115 aircraft based on the field of Asheville Regional Airport , such as jet airplanes, helicopters, multi-engine airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Asheville Regional Airport provides are transient general aviation, military, commercial, air taxi, and local general aviation.
Airports near Asheville Regional Airport within 70 miles
1. AND, Anderson, Anderson, United States.
2. AVL, Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, United States.
3. CEU, Oconee County, Clemson, United States.
4. GCY, Municipal, Greenville, United States.
5. GDC, Donaldson Center, Greenville, United States.
6. GKT, Gatlinburg, Gatlinburg, United States.
7. GMU, Greenville Downtown, Greenville, United States.
8. GSP, Greenville Spartanbur Int'l Airport, Greenville, United States.
9. HKY, Hickory, Hickory, United States.
10. LQK, Pickens, Pickens, United States.
11. MOR, Moore-Murrell, Morristown, United States.
12. MRN, Lenoir, Morganton, United States.
13. SPA, Spartanburg, Downtown Memorial, Spartanburg, SC, United States.