GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Astoria Regional Airport
About Astoria Regional Airport (AST, KAST)
Nestles 3 miles southwest of the port city of Astoria, Oregon, Astoria Regional Airport a public use airport in the city of Warrenton, in Clatsop County. The airport is owned by the Port of Astoria and doesn’t have airline flights. Astoria Regional Airport is well-known for being home to the Coast Guard Air Station Astoria. Ameriflight is the top airline with Portland and Tillamook being the top destinations. Astoria Regional Airport features a variety of facilities, including two asphalt surfaced runways in excellent condition.
There are 41 aircraft based on the field of the airport, including military aircraft, ultralights, helicopters, multi-engine airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The main aircraft operations Astoria Regional Airport provides include air taxi, local general aviation, transient general aviation, and military.
AIRPORTS NEAR ASTORIA REGIONAL AIRPORT
- AST, Astoria, Astoria, United States.
- CLS, Centralia, Chehalis, United States.
- HIO, Portland, Hillsboro, United States.
- HQM, Bowerman, Hoquiam, United States.
- KLS, Longview, Kelso, United States.
- LOG, Longview, Longview, United States.
- PFC, Pacific City State, Pacific City, OH, United States.
- TDO, Winlock, Toledo, Colombia.
HOTELS NEAR ASTORIA REGIONAL AIRPORT
- Hotel Elliott Astoria, 357 12th Street, Astoria.
- Cannery Pier Hotel, 10 Basin Street, Astoria.
- Commodore Hotel Astoria, 258 14th Street, Astoria.
- Shilo Inn Suites Hotel – Warrenton, 1609 East Harbor Street, Warrenton.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria, 204 West Marine Drive, Astoria.
- Norblad Hotel, 443 14th Street, Astoria.