Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Atlantic City. Our team is composed of industry leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
Private Jet Charter Flights Atlantic City and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets provides private jet charter flights to and from Atlantic City.
A charter flight to Atlantic City is the most comfortable and fastest way to get to the city. The most popular site in the state of New Jersey, Atlantic City, is America’s second-greatest casino and entertainment city. This seaside resort city is renowned for things like golf, horseback riding, water sports, fine dining, fishing, casino gaming, and five-star hotels and spas.
Atlantic City is well known for its stunning white sandy beaches and the Atlantic City boardwalk. The Atlantic City Boardwalk was America’s first wooden promenade when it originally opened in 1870. It has beautiful Art Deco and Beaux-Arts structures on one side and the Atlantic Ocean’s crashing waves on the other. The promenade links the city’s most popular tourist destinations, including upscale hotels, casinos, shops, patisseries, restaurants, clubs, and bars. You can also go kayaking, surfing, windsurfing, boogie boarding, fishing, and parasailing here. Book a private jet to Atlantic City, you will get to your destination safer and more relaxed.
There are many tourist attractions, including Lucy the Elephant, Storybook Land, and Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Museum. Scorching sun, sights, and entertainment for every taste await travelers on a private jet to Atlantic City.
Sightseeing cruises in Atlantic City are a fantastic way to have a good time and experience the city once you’ve chartered a private jet to Atlantic City. There are various alternatives available. Dolphin watching, which takes place from late April until the end of October, is among the most well-liked activities.
When booking a private jet to Atlantic City, you’ll have an extensive choice of luxury resorts. One of the most well-liked is the opulent Tropicana Casino & Resort, situated on the Promenade, which houses the best entertainment in Atlantic City. If you enjoy gambling, you can try your luck at the casino’s more than 2,000 slot machines, as well as at the blackjack or roulette tables. In addition, the Quarter at Tropicana, an indoor shopping center with a Havana theme, is a favorite among shoppers.
Atlantic City Airports for Private Jets
You can customize your private flight to Atlantic City based on your needs and interests. Private planes can land at any major airport in the world. Booking a private flight to and from Atlantic City, customers can choose from 3 major airports: Atlantic City International Airport, Newark International Airport, and Philadelphia International Airport.
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to the Atlantic City Area
Travelers can choose between heavy, super-midrange, midsize, light, turboprop, and piston aircraft when booking a private jet to Atlantic City. Think about the number of passengers, the required level of luxury, the nonstop distance, and the shortest runway before booking a private jet charter reservation to Atlantic City.
- At altitudes below 15,000 feet, piston-powered aircraft are limited to short, 300- to 400-mile missions. Although private aircraft have relatively modest interiors, they are ideal for business travel and may land at small general aviation airports with short runways or without an air traffic control tower. One to six seats, all of which face the pilot, are commonly arranged in rows of two inside a standard piston aircraft. G-58 Baron or Piper Chieftain private jets are available for charter to Atlantic City.
- Turboprop planes, which are typically larger than piston aircraft, may soar up to 35,000 feet in the air. For journeys between 600 and 1000 kilometers, they are ideal. Compared to aircraft powered by jet engines, turboprop planes can land on shorter runways and have a greater capacity for passengers and cargo. Turboprop aircraft typically have a seating capacity of six to eight people, and they are built to support passenger-to-passenger business meetings to help everyone make the most of their time in the air. Private jet flights to Atlantic City are offered using the Piper M600, Pilatus PC-12/47E, and King Air B200, among other aircraft.
- Light jets are a great choice for smaller groups looking to charter a private jet to Atlantic City because they are made for shorter local flights and can hold up to six passengers. The best options for a private flight to Atlantic City are the Citation CJ3, Citation Bravo, and Phenom 100.
- Modern amenities like Wi-Fi and communication systems, as well as transatlantic travel capability, are common on advanced midsize aircraft. Three private aircraft are available for flights to Atlantic City: the Learjet 60, Hawker 800XP, and Hawker 800A.
- Due to their speed and range, super-midsize jets are the most commonly used aircraft (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). Ten people can also fit inside. Super-midsize aircraft like the Hawker 1000A, Falcon 50, and Citation X can be used to fly to Atlantic City.
- The ability of heavy aircraft to fly for up to 13 hours without refueling is a remarkable feat of aviation. Additionally, they are ideal for lengthy international flights because they can accommodate up to 18 passengers. If you require a heavy jet, take into account the Challenger 604, Gulfstream G-IVSP, and Challenger 604.
Hire Private Jets to Atlantic City with Mercury Jets
We assure you that booking a private jet flight will be one of the most incredible experiences of your life. Mercury Jets is the industry standard for chartering private jets. Please contact us if you are interested in arranging a private charter to Atlantic City that is tailored to your specific needs.
Your comfort and safety while traveling are our top priorities. To book a flight to Atlantic City, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.