Auburn Municipal Airport (AUN, KAUN) Private Jet Charter
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Charter to and from Auburn Municipal Airport
About Auburn Municipal Airport (AUN, KAUN)
Situated 3 three miles north of the city of Auburn, in Placer County, CA, Auburn Municipal Airport is a public use city owned airport, which is used mostly for general aviation. It is operated by the city of Auburn and features a number of the top-notch facilities. The services of Auburn Municipal Airport include air aviation fuel, ambulance, private charters and rentals, flight instruction, repairs and maintenance, scenic tours, and a fabulous restaurant. Covering an area of about 285 acres, Auburn Municipal Airport has one asphalt surfaced runway in good condition.
There are also 173 aircraft based on the field of Auburn Municipal Airport, such as multi-engine airplanes, helicopters, ultralights, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Auburn Municipal Airport provides are transient general aviation, air taxi, and local general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR AUBURN MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
- AUG, Augusta, Augusta, United States.
- BML, Berlin Municipal Airport, Berlin, United States.
- ERR, Errol, Errol, United States.
- FRY, Fryeburg, Fryeburg, United States.
- HIE, Regional, Whitefield, United States.
- ISS, Wiscasset, Wiscasset, United States.
- LCI, Municipal, Laconia, United States.
- LEW, Auburn, Lewiston, United States.
- NHZ, NAS, Brunswick, United States.
- OWK, Central Maine Airport of Norridgewock, Norridgewock, United States.
- PWM, Intl Jetport, Portland, United States.
- RKD, Knox County Regional, Rockland, United States.
- SFM, Sanford, Sanford, United States.
- WVL, Robert Lafleur, Waterville, United States.
HOTELS NEAR AUBURN MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Auburn Municipal Airport within 70 miles
WEATHER FOR AUBURN MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
PROUD MEMBER OF