Bader Field Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Bader Field Airport
About Bader Field Airport (AIY, KAIY)
Situated one mile from the terminus of U.S. Route 322 and U.S. Route 40, in Atlantic City, Bader Field, or the Atlantic City Municipal Airport, was a public-use airport owned by Atlantic City and was categorized as a general aviation airport. With a long history, Bader Field Airport was closed, yet can still be used for certain aircraft operations. The airport featured two asphalt runways and provided a number of aircraft operations, including air taxi and general aviation.
Airports near Bader Field Airport
- ACY, Atlantic City Intl, Atlantic City, United States.
- AIY, Bader Field, Atlantic City, United States.
- MIV, Millville, Millville, United States.
- NEL, Naec, Lakehurst, United States.
- PHL, Philadelphia International, Philadelphia, United States.
- PSQ, SPB, Philadelphia, Egypt.
- TTN, Trenton Mercer Airport, Trenton, NJ, United States.
Bader Field Airport (AIY, KAIY) Information
|Elevation||8 ft / 2.4 m|
|Airport Website||Bader Field|
|Airport Address||545 Albany Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, United States|