GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Bartlesville Municipal Airport
About Bartlesville Municipal Airport
Situated just a mile northwest of the central business district of the city of Bartlesville, in Osage County, Oklahoma, Bartlesville Municipal Airport is a public-use, city-owned airport. Bartlesville Municipal Airport is characterized by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a general aviation facility. Covering an area of about 430 acres, Bartlesville Municipal Airport features a number of facilities, including one concrete paved runway in good condition.
There are 38 aircraft based on the field of Bartlesville Municipal Airport, including single-engine airplanes, jet airplanes, and multiple-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Bartlesville Municipal Airport provides are transient general aviation, commercial, air taxi, and local general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR BARTLESVILLE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
- BVO, Bartlesville, Bartlesville, United States.
- CFV, Municipal, Coffeyville, United States.
- CNU, Martin Johnson, Chanute, United States.
- IDP, Independence, Independence, United States.
- NRI, Shangri-la, Shangri-la, United States.
- PNC, Ponca City, Ponca City, United States.
- PPF, Tri-City, Parsons, United States.
- RVS, R.Lloyd Jones, Tulsa, United States.
- TUL, Tulsa International, Tulsa, United States.
- WLD, Arkansas City, Winfield, United States.
HOTELS NEAR BARTLESVILLE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Bartlesville Municipal Airport within 70 miles