Beluga Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Beluga Airport
About Beluga Airport (BVU, PABG)
Nestled in the Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska, Beluga Airport is a private use airport owned by Conoco Phillips Alaska. The airport lies in the city of Beluga and is noted for its variety of facilities. Beluga Airport features two gravel paved runways in good condition. There are a few other facilities in Beluga Airport that allows to serves a majority of aircraft services. The major aircraft operations Beluga Airport provides are transient general aviation, air taxi, and local general aviation. Since it is privately owned, you will need a permission before landing.
Airports near Beluga Airport
- ANC, Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, Anchorage, United States.
- BVU, Beluga, Beluga, United States.
- EDF, Elmendorf Afb, Anchorage, United States.
- ENA, Kenai, Kenai, United States.
- MRI, Merrill Field, Anchorage, United States.
- TYE, Tyonek, Tyonek, United States.
Beluga Airport (BVU, PABG) Information
|Longest Runway||5,002 feet|
|Elevation||87 ft / 27 m|
|Airport Address||Beluga, AK 99519, United States|