GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Bowers Field Airport
Situated 2 nautical miles north of the downtown of Ellensburg, Washington, Bowers Field Airport is a public airport owned by Kittitas County. The airport is considered as a general aviation facility, according to the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems.
Covering an area of about 1,032 acres, Bowers Field Airport boasts a number of facilities, including two asphalt and concrete paved runways in good condition. There are 61 aircraft based on the field of Bowers Field Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, jet airplanes, helicopters, gliders airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Bowers Field Airport provides are local general aviation, military, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR BOWERS FIELD AIRPORT
- EAT, Pangborn Field, Wenatchee, United States.
- ELN, Bowers Field, Ellensburg, United States.
- EPH, Ephrata, Ephrata, United States.
- ESW, State, Easton, United States.
- FCT, Firing Center AAF, Yakima, United States.
- MWH, Grant County, Moses Lake, United States.
- YKM, Yakima Air Terminal, Yakima, United States.
HOTELS NEAR BOWERS FIELD AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Bowers Field Airport within 70 miles
WEATHER FOR BOWERS FIELD AIRPORT
|Tue 4°C, 39.2°F||Wed 9°C, 48.2°F||Thu 7°C, 44.6°F||Fri 4°C, 39.2°F|