Buckeye Municipal Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Buckeye Municipal Airport
About Buckeye Municipal Airport
Situated 7 miles northwest of the city center of Buckeye, Arizona, Buckeye Municipal Airport is a public-use airport in Maricopa County. The airport is owned by the city of Buckeye. Buckeye Municipal Airport is called by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a general aviation facility. Covering an area of around 706 acres, Buckeye Municipal Airport features a variety of facilities, including one asphalt paved runway in good condition.
There are 66 aircraft based on the field of Buckeye Municipal Airport, such as multi-engine airplanes, single-engine airplanes, ultralights, helicopters, and jet airplanes. The major aircraft operations Buckeye Municipal Airport provides are transient general aviation, military, air taxi, and local general aviation.
Airports near Buckeye Municipal Airport
- CGZ, Municipal, Casa Grande, United States.
- CHD, Williams Gateway Airport, Mesa, United States.
- DVT, Phoenix Deer Valley Airport, Phoenix, United States.
- GYR, Litchfield, Goodyear, United States.
- LUF, Luke Afb, Phoenix, United States.
- MSC, Falcon Field, Mesa, United States.
- PHX, Sky Harbor Intl, Phoenix, United States.
- SCF, Scottsdale Municipal, Phoenix, United States.
- SLJ, Stellar Air Park, Chandler, United States.
Buckeye Municipal Airport (BXK, KBXK) Information
|Longest Runway||5,500 feet|
|Elevation||1,033 ft / 315 m|
|Airport Address||3000 S Palo Verde Rd, Buckeye, AZ 85326|