Augusta Regional Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Augusta Regional Airport
About Augusta Regional Airport (AGS, KAGS)
Mercury Jets provides private jets, airliner charters, and a range of small aircraft for business and leisure purposes for flights to or from Augusta Regional Airport.
Situated 7 miles south of Augusta, a city-county in Richmond County, Georgia, Augusta Regional Airport, often called Bush Field Airport, is a public-use airport owned by the City of Augusta. The airport features one concrete paved and one asphalt paved runways as well as 13 aircraft based on the field, such as helicopters, jet airplanes, multi-engine airplanes, and single engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations include military, commercial, local general aviation, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Augusta Regional Airport
- AGS, Bush Field, Augusta, United States.
- AIK, Municipal, Aiken, United States.
- BNL, Barnwell Regional, Barnwell, SC, United States.
- BXG, Bendigo, Bendigo, Australia.
- CAE, Metropolitan Airport, Columbia, SC, United States.
- CUB, Owens Field, Columbia, United States.
- DNL, Daniel Field, Augusta, GA, United States.
- GRD, Greenwood, Greenwood, United States.
- OGB, Municipal, Orangeburg, United States.
- TBR, Statesboro-Bulloch County Airport, Statesboro, GA, United States.
Augusta Regional Airport (AGS, KAGS) Information
|Longest Runway||8,000 feet|
|Elevation||144 ft / 44 m|
|Airport Website||Augusta Regional Airport|
|Airport Address||1501 Aviation Way, Augusta, GA 30906, United States|