Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Cancun. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000 for a custom solution.
Cancun Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Cancun.
Cancun is a resort town located on the east coast of the Yucatán Peninsula, Mexico, in the state of Quintana Roo, and is among the top ten resorts in the world. Cancun is now one of the most important centers of international tourism, built on a small fishing village site. The resort is located on a sandy spit, reminiscent of the number “7”, 400 meters wide and 30 kilometers long. Cancun private jet charter guarantees an excellent trip with many things to do.
Cancun combines everything you need for a perfect holiday: snow-white sand, azure sea, mild climate all year round, fantastic nature, endless entertainment, and the ruins of the ancient Mayan city. Shopping lovers will find dozens of first-class shopping centers, fishing lovers – fishing for barracuda and marlin, diving at Cozumel coral, kiting and surfing, and true ladies – all kinds of procedures in spa centers. Cancun’s most popular tourist attractions shouldn’t be missed when renting a private jet there are Chichen Xplor Eco Park, Itza, Captain Hook Pirate Lobster Dinner, Xcaret, Tulum Xel Ha All Inclusive, Jungle Tour, and many other popular attractions.
Once you’ve charter a private jet to Cancun, start your city exploration with the vibrant center, Ciudad Cancun. And to experience the culture of Mexico, visit this historical site in Cancun. This is where the Palapas Central Park is (Parque de las Palapas). Its main square has a stage where various events are held, and nearby are many stalls selling delectable street food.
Another exciting place to explore in Cancun after you reach it by private jet is Avenida Kukulkan, which runs through the Hotel Zone (Zona Hoteliera), a resort area. Popular all-inclusive hotels, restaurants, deluxe shops, historical sites, amusement parks, and more are among the main tourist attractions along this street.
When renting a private jet to Cancun, don’t miss visiting the island of Isla Mujeres, 8 miles away from the Yucatán Peninsula, at the meeting point of the Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico. People travel here primarily for recreational opportunities, such as beach vacations and diving in the Garrafon Natural Reef Park’s coral reefs. Additionally, you can see sea turtles in their natural environment.
In the waters of the Strait of Mexico, halfway between Cancun and Isla Mujeres, is where you can find the Museum of Underwater Sculptures (Museo Subacuático de Arte) if you rent a private jet to Cancun. The numerous exhibits can be seen while snorkeling, scuba diving, or scheduling a clear-bottom boat trip. Each kind of tour has a different selection of exhibits.
Once you’ve visited Cancun via private jet, you’ll find the Iberostar Cancun Golf Club in the center of the Hotel Zone, which comprises 18 holes on the course. It is among the best things to do in Cancun. It is situated between a lovely lagoon and the Caribbean Sea, encircled by mangroves and jungle.
Most Popular Cancun Airports for Private Jets
Your private flight to Cancun can be customized to your needs and preferences. Any major airport in the world can accommodate private aircraft. Customers can choose from four airports to land near the city by booking a private flight to and from Cancun. The city is served by Cancún International Airport (CUN / MMUN), which is the second largest in the country in terms of passenger traffic, located 13 miles from the city.
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to the Cancun Area
When booking a private jet to Cancun, passengers have the option of heavy, ultra-long-range, super-midsize, midsize, or light aircraft. Before making a private jet charter reservation to Cancun, consider the number of passengers, the level of luxury desired, the nonstop distance, and the shortest runway.
- Light jets are a great choice for smaller groups looking to charter a private jet to Cancun because they are made for shorter local flights and can hold up to six passengers. The Citation CJ1, Citation Ultra, and HondaJet are all great options for a private flight to Cancun.
- On advanced midsize aircraft, transatlantic flight capability, as well as modern conveniences like Wi-Fi and communication systems, are standard. Private flights to Cancun can be taken in one of three aircraft: the Hawker 850XP, Hawker 800A, or Learjet 60XR.
- The most widely used aircraft are super-midsize jets due to their speed and range (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). You can also fit ten people inside. To get to Cancun, you can rent super-midsize planes like the Challenger 300, Gulfstream G-200, and Citation Sovereign.
- It is an excellent achievement of aviation that heavy aircraft can fly for up to 13 hours without refueling. Additionally, because they can carry up to 18 passengers, they are perfect for lengthy international flights. Consider the Gulfstream G-IVSP, Gulfstream G-IV, and Challenger 605 if you need a heavy jet.
- Ultra-long-range jets are the quickest and most potent aircraft currently in use. Some of these aircraft have a maximum passenger capacity greater than the typical 14 to 16 passengers. A typical ultra-long-range jet can travel at a top speed of 500 knots. They also have a longer range than standard jets, enabling nonstop international charter flights. For flights to Cancun, one can hire a private aircraft like the Global 5000, Global Express, or Global 6000.
Hire Private Jets to Cancun with Mercury Jets
By scheduling a private jet flight, we ensure that you will have one of the most thrilling experiences of your life. Mercury Jets is the industry standard for private jet charter. Please get in touch with us if you’re ready to plan a private charter to Cancun specifically catered to your requirements.
Our top priorities while traveling are your comfort and safety. To book a flight to Cancun, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.