GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Request another charter quote or call us +1 877-359-6732
Charter to and from Carbon County Regional Airport
About Carbon County Regional Airport
Also known as Buck Davis Field, Carbon County Regional Airport is a public-use airport located three miles east of the central business district of Price, Carbon County, Utah. The airport is owned by the county and features three runways with asphalt pavement in excellent and good condition.
There are 8 aircraft based on the field of Carbon County Regional Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, helicopters, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Carbon County Regional Airport provides are local general aviation, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR CARBON COUNTY REGIONAL AIRPORT
- MSD, Mt Pleasant, Mt Pleasant, United States.
- NPH, Nephi, Nephi, United States.
- NTJ, Manti-Ephraim, Manti, United States.
- PUC, Carbon County, Price, United States.
- PVU, Provo, Provo, United States.
- ROL, Roosevelt, Roosevelt, United States.
- RVR, Green River, Green River, United States.
HOTELS NEAR CARBON COUNTY REGIONAL AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Carbon County Regional Airport within 70 miles