Casa Grande Municipal Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Casa Grande Municipal Airport
About Casa Grande Municipal Airport (CGZ, KCGZ)
Located 6 miles north of Casa Grande, a vibrant city in Pinal County, Arizona, Casa Grande Municipal Airport is an open to public airport owned by the City of Casa Grande. The airport has a lot of facilities and covers around 640 acres. There are one asphalt paved runway and 94 aircraft based on the field, such as ultralights, helicopters, multi-engine airplanes, and single engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations include transient general aviation, military, air taxi, and local general aviation.
Airports near Casa Grande Municipal Airport
- AVW, Avra Valley, Tucson, United States.
- CGZ, Municipal, Casa Grande, United States.
- CHD, Williams Gateway Airport, Mesa, United States.
- DVT, Phoenix Deer Valley Airport, Phoenix, United States.
- MSC, Falcon Field, Mesa, United States.
- MZJ, Marana, Marana, United States.
- PHX, Sky Harbor Intl, Phoenix, United States.
- SCF, Scottsdale Municipal, Phoenix, United States.
- SLJ, Stellar Air Park, Chandler, United States.
Casa Grande Municipal Airport (CGZ, KCGZ) Information
|Longest Runway||5,200 feet|
|Elevation||1,464 ft / 446 m|
|Airport Website||Casa Grande Municipal Airport|
|Airport Address||3225 N Lear Ave, Casa Grande, AZ 85122, United States|