Eastern Iowa Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Eastern Iowa Airport
About Eastern Iowa Airport (CID, KCID)
The Eastern Iowa Airport, also called the Cedar Rapids Airport, is a public-use commercial airport, which is located in Cedar Rapids, 2 miles west of well-known Interstate 380. The airport is operated by the Cedar Rapids Airport Commission and owned by the City of Cedar Rapids. The major airliners are Allegiant Air, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, United Airlines, and Frontier Airlines. The top destinations include Chicago, Denver, and Atlanta.
The Eastern Iowa Airport features two runways and 128 aircraft based on the field, including jet airplanes, multi-engine airplanes, single-engine airplanes, and helicopter. The main aircraft operations are local general aviation, commercial, air taxi, transient general aviation, and military.
Airports near Eastern Iowa Airport
- ALO, Waterloo, Waterloo, United States.
- CID, Cedar Rapids, Cedar Rapids, United States.
- DBQ, Municipal, Dubuque, United States.
- DVN, Davenport, Davenport, United States.
- FFL, Municipal, Fairfield, United States.
- IOW, Iowa City, Iowa City, IA, United States.
- MIW, Municipal, Marshalltown, United States.
- MLI, Quad-City, Moline, United States.
- MPZ, Municipal, Mt Pleasant, United States.
- MUT, Muscatine, Muscatine, United States.
- MXO, Municipal, Monticello, Italy.
- OOA, Municipal, Oskaloosa, United States.
- OTM, Industrial, Ottumwa, United States.
- TNU, Municipal, Newton, United States.
Eastern Iowa Airport (CID, KCID) Information
|Longest Runway||8,600 feet|
|Elevation||869 ft / 265 m|
|Airport Website||Eastern Iowa Airport|
|Airport Address||2121 Arthur Collins Pkwy SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404|