Central Wisconsin Airport (CWA, KCWA) is located in Wausau, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Wausau, United States.
The location could not be found.
Get a Quick Quote for Central Wisconsin Airport, Wausau, United States private jet charter
About Central Wisconsin Airport (CWA, KCWA)
Known as “C-Way,” Central Wisconsin Airport is a public use airport operated by Central Wisconsin Joint Airport Board and owned by Portage and Marathon Counties. The airport lies 3 miles southeast of the downtown of Mosinee, a city in Marathon County, the state of Wisconsin. Central Wisconsin Airport is ranked by National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a non-hub primary commercial service facility and is considered as one of the busiest airports in the state. Central Wisconsin Airport serves four cities, including Wisconsin Rapids, Wausau, Stevens Point, and Marshfield. The top airlines are United Express, Delta Connection, and American Eagle, with Detroit and Chicago being top destinations. Covering an area of around 1,800 acres, Central Wisconsin Airport features two concrete surfaced runways in good condition. The airport is the site of Endeavor Air. There are 20 aircraft based on the field of Central Wisconsin Airport, such as multi-engine airplanes, jet airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Central Wisconsin Airport provides are transient general aviation, military, air taxi, commercial, and local general aviation.
Airports near Central Wisconsin Airport within 70 miles
1. ATW, Outagamie County, Appleton, United States.
2. AUW, Municipal, Wausau, United States.
3. CLI, Clintonville, Clintonville, United States.
4. CWA, Central Wisconsin, Wausau, United States.
5. ISW, Alexander Field, Wisconsin Rapids, United States.
6. MDF, Medford, Medford, United States.
7. MFI, Municipal, Marshfield, United States.
8. PRW, Prentice, Prentice, United States.
9. RHI, Oneida County, Rhinelander, United States.
10. RRL, Municipal, Merrill, Australia.
11. STE, Stevens Point, Stevens Point, United States.
12. VOK, Volk Field, Camp Douglas, United States.
Hotels near Central Wisconsin Airport
There are no hotels near Central Wisconsin Airport within 70 miles
Travel Agencies near Central Wisconsin Airport
There are no travel agencies near Central Wisconsin Airport within 70 miles
Rent A Car at Central Wisconsin Airport
There are no rent a car at Central Wisconsin Airport within 70 miles