GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Centralia Municipal Airport
About Centralia Municipal Airport
Situated 2 nautical miles southeast of the central business district of Centralia, Illinois, Centralia Municipal Airport is a city-owned, general aviation airport, which is open to the public. Centralia Municipal Airport boasts a variety of facilities, including two runways with asphalt surfaces in fair condition.
There are 111 aircraft based on the field of Centralia Municipal Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, helicopters, ultralights, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Centralia Municipal Airport provides are local general aviation, military, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR CENTRALIA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
- ALN, Alton, Alton, United States.
- BLV, Belleville, Belleville, United States.
- CPS, St. Louis Downtown Airport, St Louis, Il, United States.
- ENL, Municipal, Centralia, United States.
- GRE, Municipal, Greenville, United States.
- HSB, Raleigh, Harrisburg, United States.
- MDH, Southern Illinois, Carbondale, United States.
- MVN, Mt Vernon-Outland, Mt Vernon, United States.
- MWA, Williamson County, Marion, United States.
- OLY, Olney-Noble, Olney, United States.
- SAR, Sparta Community, Sparta, United States.
- SLO, Leckrone, Salem, United States.
- VLA, Vandalia, Vandalia, United States.
HOTELS NEAR CENTRALIA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Centralia Municipal Airport within 70 miles