Centralia Municipal Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Centralia Municipal Airport
About Centralia Municipal Airport
Situated 2 nautical miles southeast of the central business district of Centralia, Illinois, Centralia Municipal Airport is a city-owned, general aviation airport, which is open to the public. Centralia Municipal Airport boasts a variety of facilities, including two runways with asphalt surfaces in fair condition.
There are 111 aircraft based on the field of Centralia Municipal Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, helicopters, ultralights, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Centralia Municipal Airport provides are local general aviation, military, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Centralia Municipal Airport
- ALN, Alton, Alton, United States.
- BLV, Belleville, Belleville, United States.
- CPS, St. Louis Downtown Airport, St Louis, Il, United States.
- ENL, Municipal, Centralia, United States.
- GRE, Municipal, Greenville, United States.
- HSB, Raleigh, Harrisburg, United States.
- MDH, Southern Illinois, Carbondale, United States.
- MVN, Mt Vernon-Outland, Mt Vernon, United States.
- MWA, Williamson County, Marion, United States.
- OLY, Olney-Noble, Olney, United States.
- SAR, Sparta Community, Sparta, United States.
- SLO, Leckrone, Salem, United States.
- VLA, Vandalia, Vandalia, United States.
Centralia Municipal Airport (ENL, KENL) Information
|Longest Runway||5,001 feet|
|Elevation||534 ft / 163 m|
|Airport Address||2331 E Calumet St, Centralia, IL 62801|