Northeast Iowa Regional Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Northeast Iowa Regional Airport
About Northeast Iowa Regional Airport
Nestled 3 miles east of the downtown of Charles City, Iowa, Northeast Iowa Regional Airport is a public use airport in Floyd County. Also called Charles City Municipal Airport, the airport is owned and operated by the North Cedar Aviation Authority. Covering an area of about 200 acres, Northeast Iowa Regional Airport has a number of facilities, including 3 concrete and turf surfaced runways.
There are 23 aircraft based on the field of Northeast Iowa Regional Airport, such as jet airplanes, multiple-engine airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Northeast Iowa Regional Airport provides are air taxi, local general aviation, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Northeast Iowa Regional Airport
- AEL, Albert Lea, Albert Lea, United States.
- ALO, Waterloo, Waterloo, United States.
- AUM, Austin, Austin, United States.
- DEH, Municipal, Decorah, United States.
- FXY, Municipal, Forest City, United States.
- HPT, Municipal, Hampton, United States.
- IFA, Iowa Falls, Iowa Falls, United States.
- MCW, Mason City Municipal, Mason City, IA, United States.
- MIW, Municipal, Marshalltown, United States.
- RST, International, Rochester, United States.
- UKN, Municipal, Waukon, United States.
Northeast Iowa Regional Airport (CCY, KCCY) Information
|Longest Runway||4,001 feet|
|Elevation||1,125 ft / 343 m|
|Airport Address||3129 US-18, Charles City, IA 50616|