GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Chippewa Valley Regional Airport
Situated 3 nautical miles north of the downtown of Eau Claire, in Chippewa County, Wisconsin, Chippewa Valley Regional Airport is open to the public and owned by Eau Claire County. Serving the Chippewa Valley region, Chippewa Valley Regional Airport is used for business travel and general aviation. The airport is named by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a non-hub primary commercial service facility. United Express is the primary airline serving the airport with Chicago being the top destination. Covering 1,100 acres, Chippewa Valley Regional Airport owns 2 asphalt and concrete paved runways.
There are 87 aircraft based on the field of Chippewa Valley Regional Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, jet airplanes, helicopters, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Chippewa Valley Regional Airport provides are local general aviation, commercial, air taxi, military, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR CHIPPEWA VALLEY REGIONAL AIRPORT
- AHH, Municipal, Amery, United States.
- EAU, Chippewa Valley Regional Airport, Eau Claire, WI, United States.
- LSE, Municipal, La Crosse, United States.
- MDF, Medford, Medford, United States.
- MFI, Municipal, Marshfield, United States.
- OEO, Municipal, Osceola, United States.
- ONA, Municipal, Winona, United States.
- RIE, Rice Lake, Rice Lake, United States.
- RNH, Municipal, New Richmond, United States.
HOTELS NEAR CHIPPEWA VALLEY REGIONAL AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Chippewa Valley Regional Airport within 70 miles