GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Columbus Municipal Airport
About Columbus Municipal Airport
Nestled 3 miles north of the central business district of Columbus, Indiana, Columbus Municipal Airport is a public use airport in Bartholomew County. The airport is owned by the city of Columbus and covers an area of about 2,000 acres. There are also multiple facilities Columbus Municipal Airport provides, including two concrete surfaced runways in excellent condition.
There are 77 aircraft based on the field of Columbus Municipal Airport, including single-engine airplanes, multi-engine airplanes, gliders airplanes, helicopters, jet airplanes, and ultralights. The major aircraft operations Columbus Municipal Airport provides are transient general aviation, air taxi, and local general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR COLUMBUS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
- AID, Municipal, Anderson, United States.
- BFR, Virgil I Grissom Muni, Bedford, United States.
- BMG, Bloomington, Bloomington, United States.
- CEV, Mettle Field, Connersville, United States.
- CLU, Columbus Municipal, Columbus, United States.
- CVG, Cincinnati/northern Kentucky, Covington, KY, United States.
- FRH, Municipal, French Lick, United States.
- GFD, Pope Field, Greenfield, Guyana.
- HLB, Hillenbrand, Batesville, United States.
- IND, Indianapolis International, Indianapolis, IN, United States.
- MDN, Jefferson Proving Grd, Madison, United States.
- MQJ, Merkez, Balikesir, Turkey.
- RID, Richmond Municipal Airport, Richmond, IN, United States.
- SER, Freeman Municipal, Seymour, United States.
HOTELS NEAR COLUMBUS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Columbus Municipal Airport within 70 miles