Crystal Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Crystal Airport
About Crystal Airport
Located 8 miles northwest of the city center of Minneapolis, Minnesota, Crystal Airport is a public use airport owned and operated by the Metropolitan Airports Commission. The airport lies in Hennepin County and has four runways: 3 asphalt paved and 1 turf surfaced in good condition.
There are 163 aircraft based on the field of Crystal Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, helicopters, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Crystal Airport provides are local general aviation, military, air taxi, and transient general aviation. Crystal Airport covers 436 acres and offers a lot of services.
Airports near Crystal Airport
- AHH, Municipal, Amery, United States.
- FBL, Municipal, Faribault, United States.
- FCM, Flying Cloud, Minneapolis, United States.
- GTG, Municipal, Grantsburg, United States.
- JDT, Downtown Heliport, Minneapolis, United States.
- JMN, Municipal Heliport, Mankato, United States.
- JSK, Municipal Heliport, Saint Cloud, United States.
- MIC, Crystal, Minneapolis, United States.
- MKT, Municipal, Mankato, United States.
- MSP, Minneapolis – St. Paul Intl, Minneapolis, United States.
- OEO, Municipal, Osceola, United States.
- OWA, Owatonna, Owatonna, United States.
- RNH, Municipal, New Richmond, United States.
- STC, Municipal, Saint Cloud, United States.
- STP, Downtown, St Paul, United States.
- SYN, Carleton, Stanton, United States.
Crystal Airport (MIC, KMIC) Information
|Longest Runway||3,268 feet|
|Elevation||869 ft / 265 m|
|Airport Website||Crystal Airport|
|Airport Address||5800 Crystal Airport Rd, Minneapolis, MN 55429, United States|