Cuyahoga County Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Cuyahoga County Airport
About Cuyahoga County Airport (CGF, KCGF)
Also called Robert D. Shea Field, Cuyahoga County Airport is a public use airport owned and operated by Cuyahoga County, Ohio, USA. The airport is located in northeastern part of the county, 12 miles east of the center of Cleveland. Cuyahoga County Airport serves Geauga County and Lake County and provides a great number of facilities.
There are one asphalt paved runway and 184 aircraft based on the field, including jet airplanes, helicopter, and single- and multi-engine airplanes. The aircraft operations include air taxi, local general aviation, transient general aviation, and military.
Airports near Cuyahoga County Airport
- AKC, Fulton International, Akron/Canton, South Africa.
- BJJ, Wayne County, Wooster, United States.
- BKL, Burke Lakefront, Cleveland, United States.
- CAK, Akron/canton Regional, Akron/Canton, OH, United States.
- CGF, Cuyahoga County, Cleveland, United States.
- CLE, Hopkins International, Cleveland, United States.
- JFN, Ashtabula, Jefferson, United States.
- LNN, Lost Nation, Willoughby, United States.
- MEJ, Meadville, Meadville, United States.
- PVZ, Casement, Painesville, United States.
- SKY, Griffing Sandusky, Sandusky, United States.
- XCM, Chatham, Chatham, Canada.
- YNG, Youngstown, Youngstown, United States.
Cuyahoga County Airport (CGF, KCGF) Information
|Longest Runway||5,102 feet|
|Elevation||879 ft / 268 m|
|Airport Website||Cuyahoga County Airport|
|Airport Address||26300 Curtiss Wright Pkwy, Richmond Heights, OH 44143, United States|