GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Montgomery Regional Airport
About Montgomery Regional Airport
Located 7 miles southwest of the central business district of Montgomery, in Montgomery County, Alabama, Montgomery Regional Airport is a civil-military public use airport mainly used for military aviation and general aviation. The airport is owned and operated by the Montgomery Airport Authority. Montgomery Regional Airport is called by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a non-hub primary commercial service airport. ViaAir, Delta Connection, and American Eagle are the leading airlines with Orlando-Sanford, Atlanta, and Charlotte being the top destinations. Covering an area of about 1,900 acres, Montgomery Regional Airport features two asphalt paved runways in good condition.
There are 125 aircraft based on the field of Montgomery Regional Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, jet airplanes, helicopters, military aircraft, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Montgomery Regional Airport provides are military, local general aviation, air taxi, commercial, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR MONTGOMERY REGIONAL AIRPORT
- ALX, Thomas C Russell Fld, Alexander City, United States.
- AUO, Auburn-Opelika, Auburn, United States.
- MGM, Dannelly Fld, Montgomery, United States.
- MXF, Maxwell AFB, Montgomery, United States.
- SEM, Craig AFB, Selma, United States.
- SES, Selfield, Selma, United States.
- TGE, Sharpe Field, Tuskegee, United States.
- TOI, Municipal, Troy, Kazakhstan.
HOTELS NEAR MONTGOMERY REGIONAL AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Montgomery Regional Airport within 70 miles