Daviess County Airport (OWB, KOWB) Private Jet Charter
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Charter to and from Daviess County Airport
About Daviess County Airport
Situated 3 nautical miles northeast of the downtown of Washington, in Daviess County, Indiana, Daviess County Airport is open to the public and is owned by the county. Covering a total area of about 25 acres, Daviess County Airport has a number of the world-class facilities, including one asphalt surfaced runway in excellent condition.
There are 15 aircraft based on the field of Daviess County Airport, such as multi-engine airplanes and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Daviess County Airport provides are local general aviation, transient general aviation, and air taxi.
AIRPORTS NEAR DAVIESS COUNTY AIRPORT
- BWG, Warren County, Bowling Green, United States.
- EKX, Elizabethtown, Elizabethtown, United States.
- EVV, Evansville Regional Airport, Evansville, IN, United States.
- FRH, Municipal, French Lick, United States.
- FTK, Godman AAF, Fort Knox, United States.
- HNB, Municipal, Huntingburg, United States.
- OEA, Oneal, Vincennes, United States.
- OWB, Daviess County, Owensboro, United States.
HOTELS NEAR DAVIESS COUNTY AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Daviess County Airport within 70 miles
WEATHER FOR DAVIESS COUNTY AIRPORT
PROUD MEMBER OF
Feb 5 2013
by Mercury Jets