Muskogee-Davis Field Regional Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Muskogee-Davis Field Regional Airport
Situated 6 miles south of the central business district of Muskogee, a city in Muskogee County, Oklahoma, Muskogee-Davis Field Regional Airport is public use airport. The airport is owned by the city of Muskogee. Muskogee-Davis Field Regional Airport is recognized by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems a general aviation facility. Covering an area of about 1,440 acres, Muskogee-Davis Field Regional Airport features 3 asphalt and concrete paved runways.
There are 90 aircraft based on the field of Muskogee-Davis Field Regional Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, jet airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Muskogee-Davis Field Regional Airport provides are local general aviation, military, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Muskogee-Davis Field Regional Airport
- FSM, Regional, Fort Smith, United States.
- HAX, Hatbox Field, Muskogee, United States.
- MKO, Davis Field, Muskogee, United States.
- MLC, Mc Alester, Mc Alester, United States.
- NRI, Shangri-la, Shangri-la, United States.
- OKM, Okmulgee, Okmulgee, United States.
- RKR, Robert S Kerr, Poteau, United States.
- RVS, R.Lloyd Jones, Tulsa, United States.
- SLG, Smith Field, Siloam Springs, United States.
- TUL, Tulsa International, Tulsa, United States.
Muskogee-Davis Field Regional Airport (MKO, KMKO) Information
|Longest Runway||7,202 feet|
|Elevation||611 ft / 186 m|
|Airport Address||Sabre, Muskogee, OK 74403|