GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Dillant-Hopkins Airport
Situated two miles south of the downtown of Keene, New Hampshire, Dillant-Hopkins Airport is a general aviation, public-use airport in Cheshire County. It is considered as a regional general aviation facility, according to the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Covering an area of about 890 acres, Dillant-Hopkins Airport features two asphalt surfaced runways in excellent and fair conditions.
There are 65 aircraft based on the field of Dillant-Hopkins Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, helicopters, jet airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Dillant-Hopkins Airport provides are local general aviation, military, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR DILLANT-HOPKINS AIRPORT
- AFN, Municipal, Jaffrey, United States.
- ASH, Boire Field, Nashua, NH, United States.
- BAF, Barnes, Westfield, United States.
- BBF, Burlington, Burlington, United States.
- BDL, Bradley International, Windsor Locks, United States.
- BED, Hanscom Field, Bedford/Hanscom, United States.
- BXC, Boxborough, Boxborough, United States.
- CEF, Westover Metro Arpt, Springfield, United States.
- CNH, Municipal, Claremont, United States.
- CON, Concord, Concord, United States.
- EEN, Dillant-Hopkins, Keene, United States.
- GDM, Municipal, Gardner, United States.
- JHY, Hyatt Regency H/P, Cambridge, United States.
- LCI, Municipal, Laconia, United States.
- LEB, White River, White River, United States.
- LWM, Lawrence, Lawrence, United States.
- MBM, Mkambati, Mkambati, South Africa.
- MHT, Manchester, Manchester, NH, United States.
- MMN, Minute Man Airfield, Stow, United States.
- MXG, Marlborough, Marlborough, United States.
HOTELS NEAR DILLANT-HOPKINS AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Dillant-Hopkins Airport within 70 miles
WEATHER FOR DILLANT-HOPKINS AIRPORT
|Sun -1°C, 30.2°F||Mon 6°C, 42.8°F||Tue 9°C, 48.2°F||Wed 4°C, 39.2°F|