Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB, KPTB) Private Jet Charter
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Charter a private flight to and from Dinwiddie County Airport
Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB, KPTB) is located in Petersburg, VA. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Petersburg.
About Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB, KPTB)
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Dinwiddie County Airport.
Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB, KPTB) is a public airport five miles southwest of Petersburg’s central business district and the U.S. state of Virginia. It is publicly owned by Dinwiddie County and is open for private charters to land in Petersburg. The area has one asphalt runway, is maintained by a medium-intensity edge system, as well as some facilities. There are 77 aircraft based here, the main types of air transportation which the airport performs are local general aviation, air cab, and transit general aviation.
Traveling by private aircraft, customers can choose Dinwiddie County Airport or any other airfield. The airport has several hangars for rent, with LED lighting, that have slide doors and an asphalt pad inside. Moreover, the airport can be accessible in inclement weather and offers reasonably priced fuel and additional services for private aviation customers. Out-of-hours service is available by prior request. The price for a private jet to Petersburg will depend on the type of aircraft and the range of the flight.
Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB, KPTB) Information
|Longest Runway||5,002 ft (1,525 m)|
|Elevation||192.6 ft. / 58.7 m|
|Airport Website||Dinwiddie County Airport Official Website|
|Airport Address||Petersburg, VA
|FBO Details||general maintenance, hangar, courtesy car, internet, wifi, conference room, vending machines, crew lounge, snooze room, showers, television|
Airports Near Dinwiddie County Airport
- APH, Camp A P Hill, Bowling Green, United States.
- BKT, Blackstone AAF, Blackstone, United States.
- FAF, Felker AAF, Fort Eustis, Haiti.
- FKN, Municipal, Franklin, United States.
- FLE, Fort Lee AAF, Petersburg, Netherlands.
- LFI, Langley AFB, Hampton, United States.
- LOW, Louisa, Louisa, United States.
- LVL, Lawrenceville, Lawrenceville, United States.
- NGU, Nas Chambers, Norfolk, United States.
- PHF, Newport News/williamsb, Newport News, United States.
- PTB, Municipal, Petersburg, United States.
- RIC, Richmond International Airport, Richmond, VA, United States.
- RZZ, Halifax County, Roanoke Rapids, United States.
- XSA, AFC, Sinoe, China.
Hotels Near Dinwiddie County Airport
There are no hotels near Dinwiddie County Airport within 70 miles
Weather For Dinwiddie County Airport
Most Common FAQs for Private Flight to Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB)
How much is a private jet flight to Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB)?
Multiple factors influence the price of a Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) private jet. The cost can depend on matters like the number of passengers, the distance flew, and the number of passengers on board. While planning your budget you should also take into consideration such expenses as extra services on board. We suggest you check the price of the air charter service at Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) by contacting our agents or using the online cost estimator.
Which aircraft should I choose for Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) charter flights?
We offer customers unlimited access to a worldwide network of private jets for work or leisure. All aircraft are technically inspected before departure. Our years of experience in servicing and arranging private flights give us the flexibility to choose the perfect private jet in Petersburg VA.
- Turboprops jets to Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) are a great choice for short-distance flights. They are economical to operate and maintain and can be used on shorter runways. Aircraft in this category include the King Air 350i, Pilatus PC-12NG, Cheyenne 400LS, and Cessna Grand Caravan. Hourly rates range for turboprop aircraft per hour started at $1,200.
- Light jet to Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) – this class of aircraft is widely popular with business travelers. These are well suited for medium- and long-distance journeys. The features make them ideal for two- to three-hour trips. Some of the most popular models are the Learjet 75, Hawker 400XP, Phenom 100E, and Citation M2. Hourly rates range for light jet per hour starting at $2,600.
- Midsize jet to Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) – has greater range and comfort compared to the light jet class. They are a great option for flights of 3 to 5 hours with guaranteed comfort. Among the most popular models, are Hawker 850XP, Gulfstream G150, Citation XLS+, and Learjet 60XR. Hourly rates range for a midsize jet per hour starting at $3,200.
- Super midsize Jets to Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) – jets in this class provide a higher level of comfort for travelers. They can easily use the short runways of private and/or small airports. What’s more, the planes combine range, speed, and comfort perfectly. Aircraft in this category include the Challenger 350, Hawker 1000, and Citation X+. Hourly rates range for a super-midsize jet per hour starting at $4,300.
- Heavy jets to Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) – these aircraft have ample space for the elements of entertainment and relaxation. Flight comfort is also achieved through the availability of Wi-Fi and communication systems. This class of aircraft also has high power, and range. The most popular models are Gulfstream G280, Legacy 500, Falcon 8X, Global 5000, Challenger 650, and 2000LXS. Hourly rates range for heavy jet per hour starting at $5,600.
How to book my Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) jet charter?
To book your private plane charter at Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB), please, contact our consultant. We are available 24 hours a day and we are ready to offer you a private jet charter at the best price. You need to inform us of the proposed route, dates, and the number of passengers, and we will offer you the best plane for the route. Also, we can arrange las-minutes Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) charter flights, and the conditions are discussed individually.
Popular private jet destinations near Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB)
- Richmond – is Virginia’s capital city located 100 miles south of Washington D.C. and offers many cultural, business and entertainment opportunities.
- Manassas – has a rich history and serves as an important transportation and business center for the region.
- Alexandria City – located 9 miles south of Washington DC, provides excellent access to the attractions and tourist attractions of Washington DC.
- Washington DC – the political capital of the United States, is home to tourism and offers excellent business opportunities.
The passengers of private jets travel with much more flexibility, convenience, and comfort to where they want to go, at a time that is convenient for them. Contact one of our specialists or visit our charter jet FAQ page if you don’t have all your important questions answered here.