How much is a private jet flight to Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB)?
Multiple factors influence the price of a Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) private jet. The cost can depend on matters like the number of passengers, the distance flew, and the number of passengers on board. While planning your budget you should also take into consideration such expenses as extra services on board. We suggest you check the price of the air charter service at Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) by contacting our agents or using the online cost estimator.
Which aircraft should I choose for Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) charter flights?
We offer customers unlimited access to a worldwide network of private jets for work or leisure. All aircraft are technically inspected before departure. Our years of experience in servicing and arranging private flights give us the flexibility to choose the perfect private jet in Petersburg VA.
- Turboprops jets to Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) are a great choice for short-distance flights. They are economical to operate and maintain and can be used on shorter runways. Aircraft in this category include the King Air 350i, Pilatus PC-12NG, Cheyenne 400LS, and Cessna Grand Caravan. Hourly rates range for turboprop aircraft per hour started at $1,200.
- Light jet to Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) – this class of aircraft is widely popular with business travelers. These are well suited for medium- and long-distance journeys. The features make them ideal for two- to three-hour trips. Some of the most popular models are the Learjet 75, Hawker 400XP, Phenom 100E, and Citation M2. Hourly rates range for light jet per hour starting at $2,600.
- Midsize jet to Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) – has greater range and comfort compared to the light jet class. They are a great option for flights of 3 to 5 hours with guaranteed comfort. Among the most popular models, are Hawker 850XP, Gulfstream G150, Citation XLS+, and Learjet 60XR. Hourly rates range for a midsize jet per hour starting at $3,200.
- Super midsize Jets to Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) – jets in this class provide a higher level of comfort for travelers. They can easily use the short runways of private and/or small airports. What’s more, the planes combine range, speed, and comfort perfectly. Aircraft in this category include the Challenger 350, Hawker 1000, and Citation X+. Hourly rates range for a super-midsize jet per hour starting at $4,300.
- Heavy jets to Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) – these aircraft have ample space for the elements of entertainment and relaxation. Flight comfort is also achieved through the availability of Wi-Fi and communication systems. This class of aircraft also has high power, and range. The most popular models are Gulfstream G280, Legacy 500, Falcon 8X, Global 5000, Challenger 650, and 2000LXS. Hourly rates range for heavy jet per hour starting at $5,600.
How to book my Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) jet charter?
To book your private plane charter at Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB), please, contact our consultant. We are available 24 hours a day and we are ready to offer you a private jet charter at the best price. You need to inform us of the proposed route, dates, and the number of passengers, and we will offer you the best plane for the route. Also, we can arrange las-minutes Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB) charter flights, and the conditions are discussed individually.
Popular private jet destinations near Dinwiddie County Airport (PTB)
- Richmond – is Virginia’s capital city located 100 miles south of Washington D.C. and offers many cultural, business and entertainment opportunities.
- Manassas – has a rich history and serves as an important transportation and business center for the region.
- Alexandria City – located 9 miles south of Washington DC, provides excellent access to the attractions and tourist attractions of Washington DC.
- Washington DC – the political capital of the United States, is home to tourism and offers excellent business opportunities.
The passengers of private jets travel with much more flexibility, convenience, and comfort to where they want to go, at a time that is convenient for them. Contact one of our specialists or visit our charter jet FAQ page if you don’t have all your important questions answered here.