GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
DOMINICA PRIVATE JET CHARTER
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Dominica. Our team is composed of industry leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
About Dominica and Places to Visit
Dominica is between the French islands of Guadeloupe and Martinique. Dominica is an English-speaking country and is often confused with the Dominican Republic. Dominica is the largest island in the Lesser Antilles and is an independent state. It is located in the Caribbean Sea and covers an area of 754 square kilometers. There are a lot of volcanic hills on the island, the highest point is Morne Diablotin, located at 1447 meters above sea level. The mountains are covered with dense forests, and numerous streams and mineral springs, fed by abundant rainfall, picturesquely flow into deep valleys, creating charming waterfalls. Dominica is called the treasury of nature. Here are the highest mountains of the Caribbean Sea, 365 flowing rivers, hundreds of wonderful waterfalls, one of the largest “boiling” lakes in the world and a real tropical forest. The rich fauna and flora is abundant with rare birds and plants.
The capital of Dominica is the city of Roseau, which has an airport, a large seaport and fishing port, as well as a major tourist and entertainment center. The island’s economy is one of the least developed countries in the Lesser Antilles, but exports of fresh water and products such as bananas, soap, coconuts and essential oils play an important role here.
Douglas-Charles Airport (DOM) is the main small airport of the island.
AIRPORTS NEAR DOMINICA
- DOM, Melville Hall Airport, Roseau, Dominica
- FDF, Martinique Aimé Césaire International Airport, Fort-de-France, Martinique
- PTP, Pointe-à-Pitre Le Raizet Airport, Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe
- SLU, George F. L. Charles Airport, Castries, Saint Lucia
- NEV, Vance W. Amory International Airport, Charlestown, Saint Kitts and Nevis
- SKB, Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport, Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
- EUX, F.D. Roosevelt Airport, Sint Eustatius, Netherlands Antilles
- DCF, Canefield Airport, Cane Field, Dominica
HOTELS IN DOMINICA
- Fort Young Hotel, Victoria Street, Roseau, Dominica
- Victoria Street, Roseau, Dominica, Castle Comfort, Roseau, Dominica
- Castle Comfort, Roseau, Dominica, Trafalgar Falls Road, Trafalgar Village, 01990 Roseau, Dominica
WEATHER FOR DOMINICA
|Thu 28°C, 82.4°F||Fri 28°C, 82.4°F||Sat 28°C, 82.4°F||Sun 29°C, 84.2°F|