Dominican Republic Private Jet Charter
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC PRIVATE JET CHARTER
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Dominican Republic. Our team is composed of industry leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
About Dominican Republic and Places to Visit
Vast sandy beaches, fabulous coastal landscapes, crystal clear water, impressive rocks, tropical forests, palm groves, mangroves, fruit and coffee plantations, colorful cities with colonial architecture, and a variety of landscapes attract about 4 million travelers from around the world to the Dominican Republic every year.
The Dominican Republic is located in the heart of the Caribbean, in the eastern part of Haiti Island, and is the second-largest country in the Caribbean region (after Cuba). It is washed by the Atlantic Ocean to the north and the Caribbean Sea to the south. The Dominican Republic is the oldest country in the Americas, it was opened in 1492.
The Dominican Republic is known primarily for its heavenly landscapes and white palm beaches. Palm groves, banana, and citrus gardens grow here. There are also mango plantations, coffee and cocoa. Even experienced travelers will be amazed by the dynamics of Caribbean nature, such as huge waterfalls and national parks, including the main UNESCO World Heritage Site Parque Nacional del Este. Complementing the country’s natural beauty is a rich history that visitors can learn by visiting old towns, historic fortresses or Caribbean villages.
The Dominican Republic is famous for its fantastic beaches – vast, sandy, paradise. Some of the most beautiful stretches are in the Punta Cana area, the easternmost cape. The 30 km long coastline is famous for its prestigious hotel chains, which are visited by tourists from all over the world. The area is filled with lively clubs, bars, and restaurants. The coastal strip, which stretches between the regions of Puerto Plata and Bavaro (in the northern part), attracts not only white sand lovers but also snorkelers and admire the richness of coral reefs.
Only three Dominican airports have international status. These are Las Americas International Airport (SDQ), located in the capital of the Dominican Republic – Santo Domingo, Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ), and Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP).
AIRPORTS NEAR DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- JBQ, La Isabela International Airport, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- SDQ, Las Américas International Airport, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- LRM, La Romana International Airport, La Romana, Dominican Republic
- AZS, Samaná El Catey International Airport, Samana, Dominican Republic
- STI, Santiago Municipal Airport, Santiago, Dominican Republic
- POP, Gregorio Luperón International Airport, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
- PUJ, Punta Cana International Airport, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- HEX, Herrera International Airport, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- WYU, Herrera Dom Rep, Herrera Airport, Dominican Republic
- ZXD, San Isidro Ab, San Isidro, Dominican Republic
HOTELS IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- El Embajador – a Royal Hideaway, Avenida Sarasota, 65 , 10110, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- WP Santo Domingo, Bella Vista, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Billini Hotel, Hodelpa Nicolas de Ovando
POPULAR DOMINICAN REPUBLIC PRIVATE JET DESTINATIONS
- Punta Cana
- Santo Domingo
- Puerto Plata
- Santiago De Los Caballeros
- San Francisco de Macoris
- San Pedro De Macoris
- La Romana