GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Poplar Bluff Municipal Airport
Located three miles east of the central business district of Poplar Bluff, Missouri, Poplar Bluff Municipal Airport is open to the public and lies in Butler County. The airport is publicly owned by the city of Poplar Bluff. Poplar Bluff Municipal Airport owns a variety of facilities, including one asphalt and concrete paved airport in good condition.
There are 26 aircraft based on the field of Poplar Bluff Municipal Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, helicopters, jet airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Poplar Bluff Municipal Airport provides are air taxi, local general aviation, military, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR POPLAR BLUFF MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
- ARG, Walnut Ridge, Walnut Ridge, United States.
- BYH, Blytheville AFB, Blytheville, United States.
- CGI, Cape Girardeau, Cape Girardeau, United States.
- CIR, Cairo, Cairo, United States.
- HKA, Municipal, Blytheville, United States.
- JBR, Jonesboro, Jonesboro, United States.
- KNT, Municipal, Kennett, United States.
- MAW, Malden, Malden, United States.
- MXA, Municipal, Manila, Colombia.
- PGR, Municipal, Paragould, United States.
- POF, Earl Fields Memorial, Poplar Bluff, United States.
- SIK, Memorial, Sikeston, United States..
HOTELS NEAR POPLAR BLUFF MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Poplar Bluff Municipal Airport within 70 miles