Easton Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Easton Airport
About Easton Airport
Renowned as Easton/Newnam Field, Easton Airport is a public airport owned by Talbot County. The airport lies 2 nautical miles north of the downtown of Easton, Maryland. Covering 500 acres, Easton Airport boasts a number of facilities, including 2 asphalt surfaced runways in good condition. There are 34 aircraft based on the field of Easton Airport, such as multi-engine airplanes, helicopters, jet airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Easton Airport provides are local general aviation, military, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Easton Airport
- ADW, Andrews AFB, Camp Springs, United States.
- ANP, Lee, Annapolis, United States.
- BWI, Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, Baltimore/Washington, United States.
- BZS, Buzzards Pt S, Washington, United States.
- CGE, Cambridge, Cambridge, United States.
- CGS, College Park, College Park, United States.
- DAA, Davison AAF, Fort Belvoir, United States.
- DCA, Reagan Washington National, Washington, DC, United States.
- DOV, Dover AFB, Dover-Cheswold, United States.
- EDG, Weide AAF, Edgewood, United States.
- ESN, Easton, Easton, United States.
- GAI, Montgomery County, Gaithersburg, United States.
- GBO, Baltimore Greenbelt T, Baltimore, United States.
- GED, Sussex County, Georgetown, United States.
- ILG, Greater Wilmington, Wilmington, United States.
- JPN, Pentagon Army, Washington, United States.
Easton Airport (ESN, KESN) Information
|Longest Runway||5,500 feet|
|Elevation||72 ft / 22 m|
|Airport Website||Easton Airport|
|Airport Address||29137 Newnam Rd, Easton, MD 21601|