GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Northeastern Regional Airport
Situated 3 nautical miles southeast of the downtown of Edenton, North Carolina, Northeastern Regional Airport is a public airport in Chowan County. The airport is owned and operated by the town of Edenton. Northeastern Regional Airport is named by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a general aviation facility. Covering 734 acres, Northeastern Regional Airport has a host of facilities, including one asphalt paved runway in excellent condition.
There are 18 aircraft based on the field of Northeastern Regional Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Northeastern Regional Airport provides are air taxi, local general aviation, military, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR NORTHEASTERN REGIONAL AIRPORT
- ADS, Addison Airport, Dallas, United States.
- AFW, Fort Worth Alliance, Fort Worth, TX, United States.
- AHD, Downtown, Ardmore, United States.
- DAL, Love Field, Dallas, United States.
- DFW, Dallas/Fort Worth International, Dallas, TX, United States.
- DNE, Dallas North Airport, Dallas, United States.
- DUA, Eaker, Durant, United States.
- FTW, Meacham Field, Fort Worth, United States.
- FWH, Fort Worth NAS Jrb/Carswell Field, Fort Worth, TX, United States.
- GLE, Municipal, Gainesville, France.
- GVT, Majors Field, Greenville, United States.
- JDB, Downtown Heliport, Dallas, United States.
- MWL, Mineral Wells Arpt, Mineral Wells, United States.
- PNX, Grayson County, Sherman-Denison, United States.
- RBD, Redbird, Dallas, United States.
- TRL, Terrell Field, Terrell, Australia.
- WEA, Parker County, Weatherford, United States.
HOTELS NEAR NORTHEASTERN REGIONAL AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Northeastern Regional Airport within 70 miles