Charter to and from Elim Airport
Elim Airport (ELI, PFEL) is located in Elim. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Elim, AK.
About Elim Airport (ELI, PFEL)
Situated 3 nautical miles southwest of the downtown of Elim, in the Nome Census Area, Alaska, Elim Airport is a public airport owned by the Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities. Elim Airport is named by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a general aviation facility. Covering an area of about 181 acres, Elim Airport a number of facilities, including one gravel paved runway. Ravn Connect and Bering Air are the leading airlines serving the airport with Nome and Golovin being the top destination. The major aircraft operations Elim Airport provides are air taxi.
Airports near Elim Airport
- CIL, Melsing Creek, Council, United States.
- ELI, Elim, Elim, United States.
- GLV, Golovin, Golovin, United States.
- GMT, Granite Mountain, Granite Mountain, United States.
- HAY, Haycock, Haycock, United States.
- KKA, Koyuk, Koyuk, United States.
- MOS, Intermediate, Moses Point, United States.
- SKK, Shaktoolik, Shaktoolik, United States.
- SOL, Solomon, Solomon, United States.
- UNK, Unalakleet, Unalakleet, United States.
- WMO, White Mountain, White Mountain, United States.
Elim Airport (ELI, PFEL) Information
|Longest Runway||3,401 feet|
|Elevation||161.5 ft. / 49 m|
|Airport Website||Elim Airport|
|Airport Address||Elim, AK 99739, United States|