Elizabethtown Regional Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Elizabethtown Regional Airport
Renowned as Addington Field, Elizabethtown Regional Airport is a general aviation airport in Hardin County owned by Elizabethtown Airport Board. The airport lies 4 nautical miles west of Elizabethtown, Kentucky. Covering an area of about 210 acres, Elizabethtown Regional Airport features multiple facilities, including one asphalt-paved runway in good condition. There are 45 aircraft based on the field of Elizabethtown Regional Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, helicopters, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Elizabethtown Regional Airport provides are local general aviation, military, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Elizabethtown Regional Airport
- BRY, Samuels Field, Bardstown, KY, United States.
- BWG, Warren County, Bowling Green, United States.
- DVK, Diavik, Diavik, Canada.
- EKX, Elizabethtown, Elizabethtown, United States.
- FFT, Capital City, Frankfort, KY, United States.
- FRH, Municipal, French Lick, United States.
- FTK, Godman AAF, Fort Knox, United States.
- GLW, Municipal, Glasgow, United States.
- HNB, Municipal, Huntingburg, United States.
- LOU, Bowman Field Airport, Louisville, United States.
- OWB, Daviess County, Owensboro, United States.
- SDF, Louisville International (Standiford Field), Louisville, KY, United States.
Elizabethtown Regional Airport (EKX, KEKX) Information
|Longest Runway||6,001 feet|
|Elevation||775 ft / 236 m|
|Airport Website||Elizabethtown Regional Airport|
|Airport Address||1828 Kitty Hawk Dr, Elizabethtown, KY 42701|